Once you publish an object in Organization Sync, you must subscribe to it in the secondary organization. When you subscribe to an object, you map the object to itself to ensure that records of that object type appear in the secondary organization.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Organization Sync is available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To edit subscribed objects:||“Manage Connections”|
To subscribe to objects in the secondary organization:
- Log in to the secondary organization.
- Navigate to the Connections tab.
- In the Connection Name column, click the name of the Organization Sync connection.
- In the Subscribed Objects section, click Subscribe/Unsubscribe.
- Select Auto-Map Objects to map each object to itself. For example, Account would map to Account.
- Click Save. The objects you subscribed to now appear in the Subscribed Objects section.
When you subscribe to an object in Organization Sync, all of its fields are automatically mapped and subscribed to. If you don’t want a particular field to be synced, unpublish it.