When you subscribe to an object in Organization Sync, its fields are automatically subscribed to by default. Fields are auto-mapped to themselves to ensure that your data is synced.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Organization Sync is available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To edit subscribed fields:||“Manage Connections”|
To view the subscribed fields on an object:
- Log in to the subscribing organization.
- Navigate to the Connections tab.
- Click the name of the Organization Sync connection.
- In the Subscribed Objects section, click Edit next to the object’s name.
A field is subscribed to if the Your Fields column contains a mapping value other than --None--. Fields should be mapped to themselves (for example, the Account Description field maps to Account Description).
- If the Your Fields column reads None Available for a field, this means the field is a lookup to an object that hasn’t yet been subscribed to. After the object in question is subscribed to, fields that look up to it are automatically subscribed to as well.
- If you don't want a particular field to be synced, just unpublish it; there’s no need to unsubscribe to it.