Only certain objects can be published in Organization Sync. Think carefully about which objects you want to publish. Focus on publishing business-critical objects.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Organization Sync is available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
When deciding which objects to publish, consider the relationships between objects. If one object is a child of another (for example, Contact is a child of Account), publish both objects to ensure that Contact’s lookup to Account functions in the secondary organization.
You can publish the following objects in Organization Sync.
- Any custom object that has been deployed
- Attachment (Private and Public)
- Case Comment (Private and Public)
- Case Team Member
- This includes predefined case team members, but only applies to case team members that are users. Case team members that are contacts aren’t supported.
- If person accounts are enabled in your organization, publish Contact and Account together for best results.
- Email Message
- Email drafts and inline images aren’t supported.
- Feed Comment
- Feed Item
- If you select the option to Sync Feeds and Audit Fields when you establish the Organization Sync connection, the Feed Item and Feed Comment objects must still be published for feeds to be synced between the two organizations. Only text, link, and file posts under 50 MB are supported.
- For best results, update opportunity stages from the opportunity’s record detail page. Global find and replace actions for opportunity stages aren’t supported in Organization Sync, and won’t be synced between the primary and secondary organization.