Use keyboard shortcuts to work efficiently Lightning Experience composer windows. Open a composer window to create tasks, jot down notes, log a call, and more. Keyboard shortcuts make it easy to cycle through the fields inside a composer and work your way through multiple composer windows that are open at the same time.
|Available in Lightning Experience|
|Available in: in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
In addition to the standard keyboard shortcuts available with your Web browser, Lightning Experience supports these handy shortcuts when using the composer windows.
- Alt+1: opens the overflow menu from anywhere on the page
- Up and Down Arrow keys: moves through the list of open composer windows in the overflow menu
- Left and Right Arrow keys: moves between open composer windows
- Enter (from a composer window’s header): moves focus to inside the composer window
- Tab key: cycles through the fields inside the composer window
- Esc key: moves focus from a composer window to the window’s header