The Report Run page lets you control what happens to your report when you run it.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To run reports:||“Run Reports”|
|To schedule reports:||“Schedule Reports”|
|To create, edit, and delete reports:||“Create and Customize Reports”|
From the report run page, you can:
- Display a Chatter feed of updates and posts about the report.
- View Report Generation Status.
- Choose hierarchy options.
- Change top-level groupings using the Summarize information by drop-down.
- Change Time Frame and View options.
- Click Run Report to immediately run or schedule the report.
- Click Show Details to view all data or Hide Details to show only summary information.
- Click Customize to open the report in report builder.
- Print or export the report.
- Click Subscribe to set up report notifications, which notify you whenever certain metrics in the report meet your conditions.
- Click Edit next to the chart to change its properties, or click Large, Medium, or Small to change its size.
- Sort report results.
- Edit or clear applied filter criteria.
- For summary and matrix reports, filter selected rows by a particular field. Select the rows you want to view, choose a field to group by, then click Drill Down. For example, if you created an opportunity report that displays deals by industry, you can select the industries that are doing well and group by Product Name to see which products are selling in that industry. Click Clear to remove the drill-down filter.