If you’re reviewing a large approval process in the Process Visualizer, we’ve provided tools to make it easier for you.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Find Specific Text
- Find matching text within the diagram and the Approval Process Properties pane, and view the results highlighted in the sidebar. The Find feature is helpful when viewing a diagram with 10 or more steps, complex formulas, or the names of many people or roles on the approvers’' lists. Find is case insensitive and treats the search terms as a phrase in quotes.
- Scroll through the matches by clicking the Previous and Next buttons.
- Limit results by selecting a filter: Approval Steps, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, and Outbound Messages. If you select a filter but don’t enter any text, all instances of that filter item are highlighted in the diagram and navigation pane. All is the only filter that includes Approval Process Properties, Entry Criteria, and Go Back steps in its search parameters.
- Change the diagram’s size with the zoom slider. Zoom is visible only for diagrams that are bigger than the display window.
- Navigator Window
- Quickly view different areas of a large approval process diagram by clicking and dragging the pane around the navigator window. When you use the Find feature, the navigator window changes to highlight the matches and shows items not visible in the main diagram display area. The navigator also reflects changes to the size of the diagram in the main display when you use the zoom slider.