Considerations When Creating or Updating Dataflows with Replication Enabled | Salesforce
If you have enabled replication, here are some things to keep in mind the next time you create or update one of your dataflows.
- Wave validates the dataflow definition file when you upload it. If you see errors displayed, correct them and upload the file again.
- Dataflow definition file uploads might take longer. This is because Wave is validating the file and using the sfdcDigest nodes to define replication settings.
- If you remove an object’s sfdcDigest node from the definition file, replication is not disabled for that object. If necessary, disable replication for an object on the Replication tab of the data manager. See Disable Replication for an Object.
- If you remove a field from an sfdcDigest node in the definition file, replication is not disabled for that field. If necessary, disable replication for the field in replication settings. See Configure Replication Settings.
- If you add a field in the definition file, that field is enabled in the replication settings.
- If you unschedule the dataflow, Wave does not disable replication for the objects and fields.