If you have enabled replication, there are some things to keep in mind when you next update a scheduled dataflow.
- Wave validates the dataflow definition file when you upload it. If you see errors displayed, correct them before uploading the file again.
- Dataflow definition file uploads may take longer. This is because Wave is validating the file and using the sfdcDigest nodes to define replication settings.
- If you remove a field in the definition file, that field is not disabled in the replication settings. If required, you can manually disable the field in replication settings. See Configure Replication Settings.
- If you add a field in the definition file, that field is enabled in the replication settings.
- If you unschedule the dataflow, Wave does not disable replication for the objects and fields.