Manage lists of campaigns that influence your opportunities directly on opportunity detail pages.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To view the campaign influence related list:||“Read” on campaigns|
“Read” on opportunities
|To manually add influential campaigns:||“Read” on campaigns|
“Read” and “Edit” on opportunities
This information applies only to the original version of Campaign Influence and not to Customizable Campaign Influence.
Consider these details before adding influential campaigns to your opportunities.
- Though multiple campaigns can be influential, you can designate only one campaign as the primary campaign source on the opportunity.
- The campaign you designate as the primary campaign source will always appear in the Campaign Influence related list.
- The opportunities fields of the campaign statistics section on a campaign detail page will populate for only the campaign you designate as the primary campaign source. For example, you have an email campaign and a telemarketing campaign that both influence the same opportunity, and you designate the email campaign as the primary campaign source. The campaign statistics opportunities fields will populate for only the email campaign.
- When you select Primary Campaign Source, the Primary Campaign Source field on the opportunity detail page updates with the name of the primary campaign. It’s possible that workflow and Apex rules on opportunities can be triggered by this change.
- When you add campaigns using Add Campaign in the Campaign Influence related list, campaign member details don’t appear in the related list.
Let’s now add influential campaigns from the Campaign Influence related list.
- View the detail page of an opportunity.
- Click Add Campaign in the Campaign Influence related list.
- Enter a campaign name in the Campaign name field or click to search for a campaign.
- If you want to designate the campaign as the primary campaign, select Primary Campaign Source.
- Click Save.
You can also configure filter criteria that, when met, will automatically add influential campaigns to opportunities. For example, you can configure a filter to add only email and telemarketing campaigns.