The rich text editor lets you customize the emails you send to customers. Use it to format text, add bulleted or numbered lists, and add images and links.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To send emails:||“Send Email” |
Accessing the Editor
The rich text editor appears when you click Email
, or Answer Customer
and then Email
, in the publisher on the Case Feed. You won’t see the editor if:
- Your administrator hasn’t enabled it.
- You used the plain text editor the last time you wrote an email in Case Feed. Just click the toggle icon to switch to rich text.
Tips on Using the Rich Text Editor
- The rich text editor in is available only for the Email action.
- If you enter HTML and other kinds of markup in the editor, it won’t render when you send a message.
- To delete a message, click .