Knowledge articles can help you solve cases more quickly by providing in-depth troubleshooting steps and other detailed information. Use the articles tool in Case Feed to search for articles relevant to the case you’re working with, attach articles to the case, and email them to customers.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To use articles in Case Feed:||“Manage Cases”|
“Read” on at least one article type
- Click to open the articles tool.
- By default, the tool shows articles with keywords or phrases similar to the subject and description of the case you’re working with. If you don’t see the article you want, type new terms in the search box and click Search Again, or click Advanced Article Search for more options.
- Click the title of an article to open it in a new window if you want to see more information about it than just the title and the summary.
- When you find the article you want, choose what you want to do with it:
- Select Email to customer to attach the article to a message as a PDF.
- Select Attach to case to include the article as a case attachment.