Quick Text helps you respond to customers and update cases more quickly. Insert pre-written messages, such as greetings and common troubleshooting steps, into customer communications like emails and portal posts. You also can insert pre-written notes into case status changes and call logs. In Case Feed, you can use Quick Text with the Email, Portal, Change Status, and Log a Call actions.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To use Quick Text in Case Feed:||“Read” on Quick Text|
Only Quick Text
messages assigned to the channel for the action you’re working with are available in that action. For example, only messages assigned to the Email channel are available in the Email action.
- Choose the Email, Portal, Change Status, or Log a Call action.
- In the body of the action, type ;;.
If you’ve used Quick Text before, then a list of Quick Text messages appears, with the messages you’ve used most recently at the top.
If this time is the first time you’ve used Quick Text
, then no messages appear.
- To see more messages, type a word or phrase.
A list of messages that include those words appears.
- To see the title and full text of a message, click it once or highlight it using the arrow keys on your keyboard.
The full message appears at the bottom of the Quick Text list.
- To select a message, double-click it or highlight it and press ENTER.
If the message you select contains merge fields, they are resolved when you add the message.