When you sign up for Salesforce, you can choose an industry-specific template with sample data. During your trial period, you can start a new trial with a blank template. To start a new trial abandon your current trial, including all data and customizations. Only usernames are preserved.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional and Enterprise Editions|
|To start a new trial:||“Modify All Data”|
You can start a new trial if you have:
- Fewer than 1,000 rows of data
- No additional user licenses added by Salesforce
- No additional functionality enabled by Salesforce
- From Setup, enter Start a New Trial in the Quick Find box, then select Start a New Trial. This link is available only during your trial period.
- Select your language and template preferences.
- Enter the requested text stating that you want to abandon your current trial org and all its data, including sample data and data that you’ve entered.
- To confirm that all of your current data will be lost, select the checkbox.
- Click Submit.
- When the confirmation page appears, click Submit.