|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Enterprise, Professional, Performance, Unlimited, Contact Manager, and Developer Editions|
You can perform the following actions on files in feeds.
- Preview—Click the file thumbnail or click next to the file.
- Download—Click next to the file.
- Upload new version—Click next to the file.
- View file detail page—Click the file name or next to the file.
- Follow—Click Follow next to a file to receive updates about the file in the Chatter feed. Click to stop receiving updates about the file.
- Share—Click next to the file to share the file with people, groups, or via link.
- If you have the “Sync Files” permission and are the owner of the file, click
Sync to sync a file between your Salesforce Files Sync folder on your computer and Chatter. Click
Unsync to stop syncing the file.
To learn who can perform which actions on a file, see Who Can See My File?