Files home lets you store files privately, share files with others, and view files that have been shared with you.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Enterprise, Professional, Performance, Unlimited, Contact Manager, and Developer Editions|
home, you can:
- See all the files you own or have access to and filter your list of files.
- Search for files using filters and by typing terms in the Files search box, or the search box at the top of the page.
- If you have the “Sync Files” permission, access synced files in your Salesforce Files Sync folder.
- Preview a file without downloading it.
- Follow and receive updates about a file in the Chatter feed. Click next to the file you're following to stop receiving updates about the file. (Requires Chatter.)
- Click to download, upload a new version, share with people, groups, or via link, and see sharing settings.
- Click a file name to view the file detail page.
- Click a file owner's name to see his or her profile.