To run a quick test of your push notification setup for Google Cloud Messaging for Android (GCM), use the Test Push Notifications
- Enter a connection token string in the Recipient field, OR search for a recipient by clicking Search , and then select one of the search results. By default, the Search results list displays the five devices most recently registered for your connected app.
- To find other devices, enter a user name in the Search text box.
- Click Go to generate a list of all devices currently registered under that user name.
- For Payload, enter a JSON value that contains your message.
- To send the push notification to the GCM server only, select Dry Run.
- Click Send to send the test push notification, or click Clear to reset the form.