Before you use a mass team reassignment wizard, consider a few key points.
- If you don’t see the Mass Reassign Account Teams or option in Setup, go to the Accounts or Opportunities page, and then click the option in the Tools section.
- If Opportunity Splits is enabled, and you remove a team member assigned to a split that must total 100%, the removed member’s percentage transfers to the opportunity owner. You can’t remove the opportunity owner.
- When you’re selecting the team members to change in records:
- For account teams, select the appropriate account, contact, case, and opportunity access.
- For opportunity teams, select the appropriate opportunity access. Then complete any custom fields that have been defined and added to the opportunity team page layout.