When importing contacts into Salesforce from a mobile device’s contact lists, there are a few things to be aware of.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: All Editions|
- When importing contacts from an Android or iOS device using Salesforce1 into a Salesforce org that has State and Country picklist fields enabled, the State field isn’t populated.
- If you have multiple mobile phone fields in your mobile device’s contact, and the Phone field in Salesforce is empty:
- The first mobile phone field maps to the Phone field in Salesforce.
- The second mobile phone field maps to the Mobile field in Salesforce.
- When you select emails from the mobile device, Salesforce1 typically pulls the second email address location. If labels are created on the device, the integration tries to map from the local work email address to the standard contact email address in Salesforce.