Use the Contacts home page to view and manage your contacts.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: All Editions|
|To view contacts:||“Read” on contacts|
|To create contacts:||“Create” on contacts|
- Person accounts don’t appear in the Recently Viewed list on the Contacts home page.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic, a printable view of the contacts list is available. You can save the printable view as a PDF.
- When you select a person account from a contact list view, the corresponding person account appears on the Accounts page.
- To view a filtered list of contacts, select a predefined view from the drop-down list. Admins of Professional, Enterprise, Unlimited, Performance, and Developer Edition orgs can grant access to contacts beyond what the sharing model allows. See Share Contacts.
If you’re using Salesforce Classic:
- To define your own custom view, click Create New View.
- To edit or delete a view that you created, select it from the View drop-down list, and then click Edit.
- To make person accounts easy to find, create a custom list view, adding the Is Person Account icon as a column.
- If you’re using Salesforce Classic, to add contacts to a campaign, select the checkbox next to one or more contacts, and then click Add to Campaign. To select all displayed records, select the checkbox in the column header.