|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: All Editions except Database.com|
Salesforce CRM Content available in: Contact Manager, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions
|To view the delivery detail page:||Access to the associated content details page in Salesforce CRM Content |
Access to the record associated with the content delivery
|To edit, expire, or delete a content delivery:||Owner of the record |
“Modify all Data”
On the Content Deliveries related list or the Content Deliveries list page, click the name of a content delivery to open the detail page.
- Viewing Content Delivery Details
- The delivery detail page provides all the information associated with a content delivery, including the number of times the delivery has been viewed, and the delivery settings. The URL providing access to the content delivery is visible only if you have access to the content or to a record associated with the content, or are the content delivery owner. For a description of each field, see Content Delivery Fields.
- Editing Content Delivery Details
- Click Expire Now to immediately remove access to the content delivery. Click Edit to modify details such as the delivery methods, expiration date, or the record the delivery is associated with. For a description of each field, see Content Delivery Fields.
- Deleting Content Deliveries
- Click Delete to remove access to the content delivery and delete the delivery record from Salesforce. Salesforce CRM Content users cannot delete files that are associated with a content delivery until the content delivery is deleted.
- Tracking Content Deliveries
- Each time a content delivery's URL is opened, Salesforce records the event as a view. The Views related list on the content delivery detail page lists every view associated with the delivery. Information about the view includes the date and time, whether the view was by an internal (Salesforce) user, and whether the view included a download. If the content delivery provided the ability to download the file in its original file format or as a PDF file, the File Downloaded flag indicates that a download occurred, but you cannot distinguish between file types.