|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions |
|To view, add, edit, or delete an additional directory number:||“Manage Call Centers” |
To customize call center directories by adding additional directory numbers, either to a single call center or to all defined call centers in your organization:
- From Setup, enter Directory Numbers in the Quick Find box, then select Directory Numbers. From this page, you can:
- Click Edit to edit an existing additional directory number.
- Click Del to delete an existing additional directory number.
- Click the name of an existing additional directory number to view its details in the Additional Directory Number Detail page. From this page you can click Edit to edit the number, click Delete to delete it, or click Clone to quickly create a new additional directory number with the same information as the existing number.
- Click New to define a new additional directory number.
- In the Name field, enter a label that identifies the additional directory number.
- In the Phone field, enter the phone number, including any international country codes. Dialing prefixes, such as 9 or 1, do not need to be included.
- In the Call Center field, select the call center directory to which you want to add the new directory number. To add the number to every call center directory in your organization, choose -- Global --.
- In the Description field, optionally enter text that provides further information about the additional directory number.
- Click Save to save the number and return to the All Additional Directory Numbers page. Alternatively, click Save & New to save the number and create another.
If you have a large number of directory numbers to define, use the Data Loader to create them in one step.