|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To grant high-volume portal users access to records:||“Customize Application”|
Starting with Summer ’13, the Customer Portal isn’t available for new organizations. Existing organizations continue to have access to the Customer Portal. If you don’t have a Customer Portal, but want to easily share information with your customers, try Communities.
Existing organizations using Customer Portals may continue to use their Customer Portals or transition to Communities. Contact your Salesforce Account Executive for more information.
Administrators can create sharing sets to grant high-volume portal users
access to objects based on their profiles. To view detailed information about a sharing set:
- From Setup, click .
- In the Sharing Settings for High-Volume Portal Users related list, click the name of a sharing set.
The Sharing Set detail page shows the profiles included and the access granted to objects in the set. On this page, you can do any of the following:
- To edit the sharing set, click Edit.
- To remove the sharing set, click Delete.
- To view the details of an included profile, click its name.
- To change or remove access settings for an object, click the Edit or Del link next to the object name.