Data.com Prospector customers find the accounts that they need from the Accounts page and add them to their org in just a few clicks.
|Available with a Data.com Prospector license in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
The Get More Accounts button opens an interactive dialog for finding and adding Data.com accounts to your org. This streamlined experience gets you the accounts you need when you need them, right from the Accounts page.
Use a combination of available filters to find the accounts you want.
- Annual Revenue
- Select a logical operator and enter an annual revenue value. You can add multiple Annual Revenue filters with these logical operators.
- Company or Website
- Enter a full or partial company name or website.
- Select from a list of states or unincorporated and organized territories.
States are valid only when filtering with the United States as the country.
- Select from a list of countries.
- Location Type
- Select from a list of available location types.
- Branch—A secondary location to a headquarters location.
- Headquarters—A company that has branches or subsidiaries that report to it.
- Single Location—A company with no branches or subsidiaries.