Filter available Data.com results for the selected account, and then add the contacts you need.
You need a Data.com Prospector license.
You have different options depending on the field you want to filter. You can filter by Title, Department, and Level.
- Filters are connected by a logical AND operator.
- Add just one of each filter. Adding more than one of each filter can cause unpredictable results.
- Department—Select 1 or more departments from the scrollable list.
- Level—Select 1 or more levels from the scrollable list.
- Title—Enter a single title or a comma-separated list of titles.
There are some new icons to identify contacts when you use filters to refine your search results.
|The contact is already in CRM.|
|Your organization owns the contact.|
From the Get More Contacts dialog, click .
Click Add Filter.
Under New Filter, select a filter to add.
Under Value, select or enter the values you want.
To set another filter, click Add Filter.
To remove a filter, click .
To apply and save filters, click Save.