Create a Custom Report Type for Account, Contact, or Lead Clean Info | Salesforce
Create custom report types to report on clean information for accounts, contacts, and leads. Clean Info custom report types can help you easily see clean information for multiple records in one report. Use that information to identify patterns and trends in your data and to manage or modify how your records are cleaned.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic
|Available with a Data.com Prospector license in: Contact Manager (no Lead object), Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
|Available with a Data.com Clean license in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
|To create or update custom report types:||“Manage Custom Report Types”|
|To delete custom report types:||“Modify All Data”|
- From Setup, enter Report Types in the Quick Find box, then select Report Types.
- Click New Custom Report Type.
- For Primary Object, select Accounts, Contacts, or Leads—whatever object you want to report on—and define the other required fields.
- For Category, select either Accounts & Contacts or Leads, as appropriate.
- Click Next.
- Relate the companion Clean Info object (Account Clean Info, Contact Clean Info, or Lead Clean Info) to the primary object you selected. Accept the default for A to B Relationship.
- Select a deployment status.
- Click Save.
Now you can create custom reports based on your new custom report types.