A data assessment provides an overall data health score for your accounts. It summarizes what account records Data.com can match and update in your org, and it includes customer segmentation charts by industry, geography, employee count, and annual revenue. Data assessments are available for Salesforce orgs in the United States and Canada. This feature is available in Lightning Experience only.
|Available in Lightning Experience in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited Editions|
Your data’s health score is calculated using three factors.
- Matchability reflects how easy it is to keep your CRM records up-to-date and complete using Dun & Bradstreet data. Highly matchable CRM records generally have good fill rates for key identifiers, such as address fields and company website. A higher rating for matchability improves your overall data health rating.
- Accuracy is a measure of the percentage of your account records that are complete and up-to-date when compared to the Dun & Bradstreet data set. If valuable marketing and sales data, such as firmographics and financials, is incomplete or out of date, the record is less useful. A higher rating for accuracy improves your overall data health rating.
- Uniqueness is based on the number of duplicate accounts that were identified from the matched records. The presence of duplicates affects your ability to find and report on data, reducing employee productivity and decreasing customer satisfaction. A higher rating for uniqueness improves your overall data health rating.
The match analysis summarizes how many of your records can be matched to records in the Dun & Bradstreet data set. It also shows how up-to-date the field values in your records are.
- Matched Up-to-Date
- Percentage of your account records in which all field values exactly match the field values in the corresponding Dun & Bradstreet record.
- Matched Outdated
- Percentage of your account records that Data.com matched to a corresponding Dun & Bradstreet record, but that have field values that differ from the Dun & Bradstreet record.
- Percentage of your account records that Data.com couldn’t match to a record in the Dun & Bradstreet data set. If your unmatched record percentage seems high, it’s possible that you aren’t using the standard fields we match on. To request a custom assessment of your data, contact your Salesforce account manager.
The customer segmentation charts give you detailed, graphical breakdowns of your account data. The charts show the fields for which Data.com can potentially provide more up-to-date and accurate data.
- A breakdown of accounts in the top five industries, as identified by the two-digit Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code.
- A breakdown of accounts in a specific geographic region, according to companies’ Dun & Bradstreet primary billing address.
- Employee Count
- A breakdown of the number of employees at the companies in your accounts. The count is based on the Dun & Bradstreet data for those companies, not your Salesforce account data.
- A breakdown of annual revenue for your accounts, based on Dun & Bradstreet annual sales volumes.