When you sign up for Salesforce, your Salesforce org is initially populated with sample data. During your trial period, Salesforce admins can delete the sample data and all your org’s data by using the Delete All Data link.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional and Enterprise Editions|
|To delete trial data:||“Modify All Data”|
The Delete All Data link is visible only when all these conditions are met.
- The user has the “Modify All Data” user permission.
- The org is in a trial state.
- The org doesn’t have portals enabled.
- The user isn’t a Partner Administrator, acting on another user’s behalf.
- From Setup, enter Delete All Data in the Quick Find box, then select Delete All Data.
- Enter the requested text stating that you understand that all data in your org will be deleted, including sample data and data that you entered. Your user and admin setup isn’t affected.
- Click Submit.
If data storage limits prevent you from deleting all your trial data this way, use Mass Delete Records to delete your accounts. Then use Delete All Data to delete your remaining trial data. For instructions for using Mass Delete Records, see Deleting Multiple Records and Reports