The Force.com Home page contains options for building and managing applications.
|Available in: both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: all editions except Database.com|
|To access the Force.com Home page:||“Customize Application”|
You access the Force.com Home page from Setup.
- The left sidebar, which you can browse or search, provides access to all setup actions, tasks, and tools.
- The Getting Started box contains a tool for generating a basic app in a single step and links to information about extending and managing apps. This box doesn’t appear if you’ve previously dismissed it.
- The Recent Items list shows recent metadata items that you’ve viewed, edited, or created and their related objects.
- The System Overview messages box displays messages to remind you when your organization reaches its usage limits. The System Overview messages box is not enabled by default.
- The Quick Links box provides links for managing tools, users, apps, security, and data.
- The Community box showcases available resources. If you’ve previously dismissed this box, it reappears with each new release.
- The right pane includes external links that are useful for developers and administrators.