|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Salesforce recommends publishing your app on AppExchange with the following types of documentation:
- Configure Option
- You can include a Configure option for installers. This option can link to installation and configuration details, such as:
- Provisioning the external service of a composite app
- Custom app settings
option is included in your package as a custom link. You can create a custom link for your home page layouts and add it to your package.
- Create a custom link to a URL that contains configuration information or a Visualforce page that implements configuration. When you create your custom link, set the display properties to Open in separate popup window so that the user returns to the same Salesforce page when done.
- When you create the package, choose this custom link in the Configure Custom Link field of your package detail.
- Data Sheet
- Give installers the fundamental information they need to know about your app before they install.
- Customization and Enhancement Guide
- Let installers know what they must customize after installation as part of their implementation.
- Custom Help
- You can provide custom help for your custom object records and custom fields.