|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To manage licenses for an AppExchange package:||“Manage Package Licenses”|
To remove licenses for an AppExchange package from multiple users:
- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Installed Packages.
- Click Manage Licenses next to the package name.
- Click Remove Multiple Users.
- To show a filtered list of items, select a predefined list from the View drop-down list, or click Create New View to define your own custom views.
- Click a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Select users.
- To select individual users, use the checkboxes. Selected users appear in the Selected for Removal list. When the list includes all users for which you want to remove licenses, click Remove.
- To select all users in the current view, click Remove All Users, then click OK.
You can also remove licenses for an AppExchange package from a single user using the following options:
- From Setup, enter Users in the Quick Find box, then select Users and click Remove next to the package in the managed packages list.
- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Installed Packages. Then, click Manage Licenses next to the package name, and click Remove next to the user.