|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Customizable forecasting may be difficult to distinguish because the tab name does not change when you convert to customizable forecasting. Here's how to tell if you have it:
Click the Forecasts tab.
- If you see either the Introducing Customizable Forecasting or Request Now! buttons, you don't have customizable forecasting.
- If you don't see either button, your organization already has customizable forecasting.
To enable customizable forecasting:
- From Setup, enter Forecasts (Customizable) in the Quick Find box, then select Forecasts Hierarchy.
- Select Enable Customizable Forecasting.
- Once customizable forecasting is enabled, see Setting Up Customizable Forecasting.