Review a few details before setting up Email Relay, including details about bounce management and spam.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Email Relay is a good option if:
- You want to route email sent from Salesforce through your company’s mail service. This is helpful for compliance.
- Your company owns the domain (mycompany.com).
- Email Relay is configured for your Salesforce org only. Email Relay enables you to store copies of all email for auditing. You can also append content such as standard footers into all emails. Bounce management is also supported.
- For bounce management to work, your email server must allow the relaying of email sent from Salesforce.
- Salesforce send limits still apply to email relaying.
- Email Relay requires some technical expertise to set up.