Before creating organization-wide footers for users in your Salesforce org, review a few details, including information about encoding and defaults.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: All Editions except for Database.com|
- Requests for email logs are queued in the order that they are received. Email logs should be available within 30 minutes of your request.
- The pending email log requests list provides the status on email log requests that have not yet completed.
- The email log errors list provides descriptions for requests that failed. You cannot resubmit a failed request if it requires data that has exceeded the 30 day limit, or if you already have three pending requests.
- Email logs are CSV files contained within a compressed file that contains a maximum of 100,000 records. Since email log requests return up to 500,000 records, there may be up to five .zip files to download. Logs contribute to your overall file storage limits.
- You can have a maximum of three pending log requests at one time. If you already have three pending requests, you cannot request another log until at least one of those requests completes.
- Email logs are available for messages sent within the past 30 days prior to your request.
- Each email log can span a maximum of seven days. To see email log data from a period of time greater than seven days, create multiple requests.