Considerations for Setting Up Organization-Wide Footers for Sending Emails from Salesforce | Salesforce
Before creating organization-wide footers for users in your Salesforce org, review a few details, including information about encoding and defaults.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience|
|Available in: All Editions except Database.com|
- Footers are text only. HTML tags aren't rendered.
- If your organization uses Send Through Gmail or Office 365, organization-wide footers do not appear in emails sent from Salesforce.
- The maximum size of a footer is 32 KB.
- The Email encoding field lets you determine which emails the footer appears on. For each encoding, you can have one active single email footer and one active mass email footer.
- You can choose one default footer for single email and one for mass email. These defaults are used when no footer matches an outgoing email's encoding.