Help support agents monitor support activity by enabling milestone feed items. This option posts a notification to the feed and the record owner’s profile page when a milestone is completed or violated.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions with the Service Cloud|
|To enable milestone feed items:||“Manage Entitlements”|
- Chatter and entitlements must be enabled in your org.
- Enabling milestone feed items doesn't create feed items for milestones that have already been completed or violated.
- If you add entitlement management to a community, enabling milestone feed items also makes feed items visible to community users.
- From Setup, enter Entitlement Settings in the Quick Find box, then select Entitlement Settings.
- Select Enable milestone feed items. This enables feed items for both cases and work orders.