You can connect existing Salesforce orgs to the Environment Hub, allowing you to manage all your development, test, and trial environments from one location. When you connect an org to the hub, related orgs are automatically discovered so you don’t have to manually connect them.
|To connect an organization to the Environment Hub:||“Connect Organization to Environment Hub”|
The following types of related orgs are automatically discovered.
- For any organization, all sandbox orgs created from it
- For a release org, all its related patch orgs
- For a Trialforce Management Org, all Trialforce Source Orgs created from it
- For an org with the License Management App (LMA) installed, any release org with a managed package registered in the LMA
- Log in to the Environment Hub, and then select Connect Org.
Enter the admin username for the org that you want to connect and, optionally, a short description. A description makes it easier to find the org later, especially if your hub has many members.
By default, single sign-on (SSO) is enabled for the org you connected. To disable SSO, deselect Auto-enable SSO for this org.
Select Connect Org again.
In the pop-up window, enter the org’s admin username and password. If you don’t see the pop-up, temporarily disable your browser’s ad blocking software and try again.
Select Log In, and then select Allow.