|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Developer, Enterprise, Performance, and Unlimited Editions|
|Create, edit, or delete a feed definition:||“Modify All Data”|
|Subscribe to a feed||No special user permission required|
Test the feed definition you have created before enabling it for customers.
To test a feed:
- After creating a feed, from Setup, enter Sites in the Quick Find box, then select Sites and click the site for which you've defined the feed. Alternatively, you can navigate to the feed detail page any number of ways, including clicking the feed name from the site detail page.
- Click Preview for the feed you wish to test.
- If one or more bind variables have been used in the feed, a dialog appears. Enter a test value for each bind variable.
- A dialog appears allowing you to create a bookmark for the feed with the bind variable values you specified. You can save the bookmark, or cancel the dialog.
- The values returned by your feed are displayed. Verify that the results are what you expected.