Profiles give you a rich, holistic picture of a client’s or household’s financial past, present, and future. In a single view, monitor financial accounts, visualize personal and household relationships, manage goals, and review activity history.
|Available in Lightning Experience for an extra cost in: Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Editions|
- Highlights panel
- See the last and next scheduled interaction at a glance.
- Details tab
- Quickly access details, without having to leave the profile page. Tabs on the profile pages offer similar views, with slight differences between the client and household profiles. For clients, view summaries of Know Your Client information, employment, and contact information. For households, view high-level summaries of total financial assets. To edit Details information, use the Edit button in the highlights panel.
- Financials tab
- Track financial accounts by the predefined categories of investment accounts, bank accounts, and insurance policies. Also track assets and liabilities.
- Relationships tab
- Manage the network of relationships involving the individuals in a household. Add new household members. Add people from outside of the household as Related Contacts. For households, you can add other households or business entities as Related Accounts. You can edit or delete associated contacts and accounts.
- Goals tab
- Track what matters to your clients for goals-based planning.
- Related tab
- See comprehensive summaries of financial accounts, tangible assets, liabilities, and related lists such as opportunities, cases, and notes and attachments. This view can be handy for onboarding when you want to quickly enter a series of financial accounts, goals, opportunities, and relationships.
- Create tasks and events, and log client communications. Use the Chatter feed to share information and collaborate with other team members who manage the client relationship.
It’s possible that your fields, field names, and field order differ from what you see here. Don’t worry about that. It was just your administrator who customized them. The layout of sections within profile pages can’t be changed.