Data.com Prospecting Insights combines Dun & Bradstreet company details and industry intelligence in a snapshot. Tabs with company information, account hierarchies, and links to related industries help you start smart conversations with your prospects and customers.
|Available in: Contact Manager, Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited Editions|
Prospecting Insights is available with a Data.com Prospector license. Insights data is view-only and available for accounts that were imported from, or cleaned by, Data.com.
If you use Professional Edition, add the Data.com Key field to the Accounts page layout.
View a company overview, financial details, a list of top competitors, and a breakdown of account contacts. View and add contacts by level or department. Read details about key competitors. Understand company linkages.
Get a complete hierarchical view of a company and its linkages. Click the plus (+) sign next to a company to add it as an account.
Critical industry insights help you intelligently engage with an account.
- Industry Details
- View details about the accounts industry as identified by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) and North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) codes and descriptions.
- Competitive Landscape
- Understand the potential of the account in its related industry.
- Understand the account’s financial situation and identify potential growth areas.
- Review various account opportunities.
- Call Prep
- Prepare for a call with detailed Q&A.
- Industry Websites
- See the websites of the account’s top competitors.