Before you start using the Kanban view, be aware of these limitations and considerations.
|Available in: Lightning Experience|
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- The Kanban view is not available from the Recently Viewed list view. Users must select another list view before they can switch to the Kanban view.
- The Kanban view shows records for only one record type at a time. If your organization uses multiple record types, create a separate list view for each and filter it by record type. Make the new list views public so your users can access them. Or, users can filter for a single record type.
- The Kanban view displays a maximum of 200 cards.
- Drag-and-drop functionality isn’t supported for touchscreens.
- Users receive alerts on opportunities with overdue tasks, no open activities, or no activity in the last 30 days. The alerts aren’t customizable.
- Leads can’t be converted in the Kanban view.
- Columns aren’t created for any Lead Status value with a state of Converted.
- Contracts can’t be activated in the Kanban view.
- A column isn’t created for the standard Contract Status of Activated.