Let’s look at the types of organizations that are a good fit for this release of Lightning Experience. And also some uses cases that might not be suitable just yet.
|Available in: Group, Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
Consider using Lightning Experience for some or all of your organization if:
- Your sales team does business-to-business sales using accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, custom objects, and the other sales features supported in the new user interface.
- You want to pilot the new user interface with a group of sales reps.
- You’re looking to reboot your Salesforce implementation. This is a great opportunity to introduce new features because you’re doing change management anyway.
Consider sticking with Salesforce Classic if:
- Your sales team makes regular use of features that aren’t yet available in Lightning Experience, such as forecasting, or territory management.
- You primarily use customer service tools or other non-sales features.
- You want a single experience for your sales and service teams.