Limits for Reports and Dashboards REST API.
Reports and Dashboards REST API has the following limitations:
- Reports API Limits
- Cross filters, standard report filters, and filtering by row limit are unavailable when filtering data.
- Historical trend reports are only supported for matrix reports.
- The API can process only reports that contain up to 100 fields selected as columns.
- A list of up to 200 recently viewed reports can be returned.
- Your org can request up to 500 synchronous report runs per hour.
- The API supports up to 20 synchronous report run requests at a time.
- A list of up to 2,000 instances of a report that was run asynchronously can be returned.
- The API supports up to 200 requests at a time to get results of asynchronous report runs.
- Your organization can request up to 1,200 asynchronous requests per hour.
- Asynchronous report run results are available within a 24-hour rolling period.
- The API returns up to the first 2,000 report rows. You can narrow results using filters.
- You can add up to 20 custom field filters when you run a report.
- Dashboards API Limits
- Your org can request up to 200 dashboard refreshes per hour.
- Your org can request results for up to 5,000 dashboards per hour.