|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, Developer, and Database.com Editions|
The Data Loader command-line interface is supported for Windows only.
To start an individual batch process, use \bin\process.bat, which requires the following parameters:
- A configuration directory
- The default is \conf.
To use an alternate directory, create a new directory and add the following files to it:
- If your process is not interactive, copy process-conf.xml from \samples\conf.
- If your process requires database connectivity, copy database-conf.xml from \samples\conf.
- Copy config.properties from \conf.
- A process name
- The name of the ProcessRunner bean from \samples\conf\process-conf.xml.
process ../conf accountMasterProcess
You can configure external process launchers such as the Microsoft Windows XP Scheduled Task Wizard to run processes on a schedule.