If an administrator doesn’t assign a briefcase configuration to your profile, click the Include Offline button on any account detail page to manually add the account to your Connect Offline briefcase.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
|To manually add accounts to Connect Offline:||“View” on accounts|
The next time you synchronize your briefcase, Salesforce transfers the account to Connect Offline, as well as:
- All contacts associated with the account, if you have at least read access to the contacts
- All opportunities associated with the account, if you have at least read access to the opportunities. This includes opportunities that have been shared with you, that are owned by users below you in the role hierarchy, or where you are on the opportunity team. Products and schedules for downloaded opportunities are also included.
- All the custom objects that have a master-detail relationship with the account
- Tasks and events related to the included account, according to these guidelines:
- Events dated this month, the past two months, or up to 24 months in the future
- All open tasks up to 24 months in the future
- Closed tasks with a due date this month, the past two months, or 24 months in the future
- Tasks with a blank due date that were created or modified this month or within the past two months
You can manually add up to 100 accounts in your briefcase.
The Include Offline
button automatically appears on the account detail page for all Connect Offline users assigned to profiles without any briefcase configurations. You do not need to add the Include Offline
button to account page layouts.
Removing Manually-Added Accounts from Connect Offline
You can remove manually added accounts from your briefcase as follows:
- From your personal settings, enter Connect Offline in the Quick Find box, then select Force.com Connect Offline.
- Click Briefcase Setup.
- Select the checkbox next to the account to remove.
- Click Remove from Briefcase.
The next time you synchronize your briefcase, Salesforce removes the account from your briefcase, as well as its related contacts, opportunities, and activities, and custom object records that have a master-detail relationship with the account.