Guidelines for Adding Custom Logos to Meeting Requests in Salesforce Classic | Salesforce
You can display a custom logo in communications, such as meeting requests. Use these guidelines for custom logo images.
|Available in Salesforce Classic in: All Editions Except Personal Edition and Database.com|
|To customize activity settings:||“Customize Application”|
A custom logo appears in the following locations.
- Email requests sent to invitees when you request a meeting or schedule an event
- Meeting response pages where invitees select the times they can meet
- Event response pages where invitees accept or decline the event
When you use a custom logo, keep the following in mind.
- The image must be smaller than 20 KB and formatted as a .gif, .jpeg, or .png file.
- For best results, use an image smaller than 130 pixels wide, 100 pixels high, and 72 pixels per inch. Automatic resizing can prevent larger images from displaying correctly in some email clients.
- Upload your logo to the Documents tab to make it externally available.
- Other users can replace the logo if it’s in the Shared Documents folder. To prevent unwanted changes, create a folder accessible only to system administrators and upload the logo to this folder.
- You can’t use a logo that is stored in the My Personal Documents folder or marked Internal Use Only.
- You can’t delete a custom logo from the Documents tab when it’s being used in meeting requests. Either select another image to use as your logo, or uncheck the option to display a custom logo in meeting requests.