Salesforce Knowledge users can schedule articles to be published or archived on a specific date. Use the automated-process actions queue to view these pending actions and cancel them if necessary.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
Salesforce Knowledge is available in Performance and Developer Editions and in Unlimited Edition with the Service Cloud.
Salesforce Knowledge is available for an additional cost in: Professional, Enterprise, and Unlimited Editions.
|To manage automated-process actions:||“Modify All Data”|
From Setup, enter Automated Process Actions in the Quick Find box, then select Automated Process Actions.
Click Search to view all pending actions for any article, or set the filter criteria and click Search to view only the pending actions that match the criteria.
The filter options are:
- Process Definition
- The process that is triggering the action. This value is always “KBWorkflow.”
- The object that triggered the pending action. This value is always “Knowledge Article.”
- Scheduled Date
- The date the pending actions are scheduled to occur.
- Create Date
- The date the article that triggered the pending action was created.
- Created By
- The user who created the article that triggered the pending action.
- Record Name
- The name of the article that triggered the pending action.
The filter is not case-sensitive.
To cancel pending actions, select the box next to the pending actions you want to cancel and click Delete.