Community Builder and community templates for self-service let you create, brand, and publish a custom community that looks great on any mobile device! Choose a template to quickly start your community, and then style the pages to match your company’s branding.
With Community Builder and templates, you can:
You can use the Community Builder to customize communities created using these templates:
- A graphic-based community ideal for handling simple customer interactions. Community members can search for and view articles, and contact support.Requires Knowledge and supports cases.
- A text-based community ideal for handling simple customer interactions. Community members can search for and view articles, and contact support. Requires Knowledge and supports cases.
- Customer Service (Napili)
- A powerful, responsive self-service template that lets users post questions to the community, search for and view articles, collaborate, and contact support agents by creating cases. Supports Knowledge, Chatter Questions, and cases.
- A configurable App Launcher template that lets users quickly find applications and access them using single sign-on authentication, including social logins.
To access Community Builder and continue customizing your community or update its template version:
- From Setup, enter All Communities in the Quick Find box, then select All Communities.
- Next to the community name, click Manage.
- Click the Community Management menu in the global header, then click Go to Community Builder.
- In Community Builder, you can:
Community Builder doesn’t support branding for sites that weren’t created using one of the preconfigured templates. Instead, you must use Site.com Studio To get there, click Site.com Studio from the Communities menu in the toolbar.
To learn more about using the Kokua, Koa, and Customer Service (Napili) templates, see the Using Templates to Build Communities guide.