Create criteria that define keywords or groups of members. Criteria are used in rules to moderate member-generated content, such as posts and comments.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- Plan Your Use-Cases
- Before creating your member criteria, think about what you want to do.
- Do you want to protect your community from bots and spammers? Most spammers attack shortly after they’ve joined. Set up member criteria based on a user’s creation date.
- Do you want to review members’ first posts? Set up member criteria that targets users without community contributions.
- Do you want to moderate your internal users’ activity in your community? Set up member criteria to include only your internal users.
- Do you want to be notified when a partner contributes for the first time? Set up member criteria to include only your partner users that don’t have community contributions.
- Before creating content criteria, think about what you want to moderate.
- Do you want to moderate profanities and slang? Set up separate keyword lists for each group of related words.
- Do you want to replace competitor product names with asterisks? Create a keyword list just for your competitor products.
- Do you want to monitor content for HIPAA compliance? Create a keyword list that alerts of possible HIPAA violations.