|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
If your user profile does not have an associated briefcase configuration, your default briefcase automatically includes the following:
- All of your contacts (including your private contacts) and read access to related accounts or opportunities
- All contacts associated with the accounts in your briefcase, if you have at least read access to the contacts
- All opportunities associated with the accounts in your briefcase that are either open or have a close date in the current month, the past two months, or up to 24 months in the future if you have at least read access to the opportunities. This includes opportunities that have been shared with you, that are owned by users below you in the role hierarchy, or where you are on the opportunity team. Products and schedules for downloaded opportunities are also included.
- All of your leads up to a maximum of 5000
- All custom object records that have a master-detail relationship with any account, contact, or opportunity that is included in your briefcase
- Your tasks and events, as well as tasks and events related to the accounts in your briefcase, according to these guidelines:
- Events dated the past two months or up to 24 months in the future
- All of your open tasks up to 24 months in the future
- Closed tasks with a due date the past two months or up to 24 months in the future
- Tasks with a blank due date that were created or modified this month or within the past two months
For tasks and events that are related to custom objects not available offline, the Related To
field on the activity indicates that the record is not available in Connect Offline.
If your user profile does not have an associated briefcase configuration, your default briefcase also includes all accounts associated with opportunities you own; however, you can change the account selection in your briefcase to include one of the following options instead:
- Accounts that you manually include
- Accounts related to the activities in your briefcase
- All your accounts
To edit your account selections, edit Briefcase Setup.