Make sure that any actions you take with the connector are associated with you.
|Available in: Salesforce Classic|
|Available in: Professional, Enterprise, Performance, Unlimited, and Developer Editions|
- In Pardot, hover over Admin, then click .
- In the row for your user profile, click , then Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Edit User box.
- Select your Salesforce username from the drop-down menu.
- Click Save user.
- When you’re in your Pardot user profile, you’ll see your Salesforce username in the CRM Username field. Click Verify, and enter your Salesforce password.